Friday 31 March 2023

Book Gnome.

 It's the last day of our March challenge at Die Cut Divas.   Our sponsor this month is Scrapflower Estudio 

The theme for this month is Anything Goes.

We had some fun images to work with this month.  For this card I've used Nordic Reading Gnome 


I printed the image onto some Franchville 300gms white card and then added the sentiment  typed up in Word onto the card.  I found the quote on the internet.   I then die cut with a Gina K Master Layout die.  I also printed a copy onto copy paper and fussy cut to make a mask to do some ink blending around the image.  I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-blends to colour up the image.   I added a little die cut flower onto her hat.   This was some left overs from an Altenew Zero Waste flower cover sheet cut from some alcohol inks blends.   I added some patterned paper to front of an US A2 card base and added my panel.  

Our challenge finishes at 9.00pm Pacific time so you have a few hours left to join us at Die Cut Divas


5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An amazing card Dawn - love the image and how you have coloured it - the background and sentiment are both stunning complements to the fabulous image!
Blessings
Maxine

Michelle N. said...

This is so pretty-I love your coloring! Great sentiment, too.

Arlene said...

I love how you added some color to the back of that cute gnome. The sentiment is perfect. Wonderful card.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fabulous coloring on that girl gnome, Dawn! Love the patterned paper behind too!!

Greta said...

Fun card!