Saturday 1 April 2023

Dies and or punches... New challenge at Sweet Stampin'

Hi there.  New challenge day at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.  Our theme is "Dies /Punches"  and of course some stampin'!  

I love my dies (and have hundreds!) so a perfect challenge for me. 

Lots of dies here!  This one is made with bits in my "to use" pile.   The background pink panel was one I had made ages ago - not sure what inks or how I did it.  Die cut with a die from Gina K's Master Layouts.  And then splatter with watered down Luna Paste in Slippery When Wet.  The blues for the Altenew Craft a Flower - Rose was some practice pieces with my Gel Plate and Distress Oxides and Catherine Pooler inks.  I had three pieces of various shades of the blues so picked out  where to do the die cuts so I got some variation of light to dark.   I used shades of greens and teals for the leaves.  And of course, some stamping with the Altenew Best Sentiments mini set.  

So come and join us with your projects using dies/punches or both!



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great colour combination of aqua/teal against the pink, Dawn, and a gorgeous card
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

This is really beautiful!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous layered flowers and I love the color combo, Dawn!!