Saturday 29 April 2023

Animals at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 It's time for me to share my card for the latest challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.   Our theme this challenge is "Animals" 

I've got a friend having his birthday in a few months and thought of him making this one. 


I'm sure he'll love this one.  I kept it CAS - using two Tim Holtz stamp sets.  I used the cat and milk bottle from Crazy Cats and the sentiment is from Snarky Cats.  Used alcohol markers in Warm Grey's to colour the cat.  

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your Animal projects.  




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

fun and fabulous Dawn, and I am sure it will be appreciated!
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Great combinations there Dawn - what a great snarky card. CarolG

Chrissy said...

Hee hee, [ hand over my mouth]...this is so funny, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Ha, ha - love the sentiment with the kitty & milk, Dawn!!