Friday 21 July 2023

Season's Greetings - Christmas in July

 One of my purchases at the recent Craft Fair was new die from Waffleflower last weekend, together with several matching stencils and a stamp set.   One of the stencils was Postage Collage Christmas.... It's an awesome die that cuts one panel of stamps shaped pieces... you can keep it whole or cut it up. 


I die cut for white card and used the stencil to add colour - then I cut the individual panels giving me a number of stamps. 

For this one, I took one of the individual stamp panels and made this card


 I used dark navy card and matted it with some red card.   Stamped the sentiment from a Rosie's Studio set was embossed with Gold powder.  One of my other purchases was a Spellbinders die - Layer Cherry Blossoms.  I used a mahogany card to make one of the blossoms - to give the idea of a poinsettia.    Finished with some gold bauble gems.  

I've got another card using one of the stamp panels schedule for tomorrow evening... my sample for Sweet Stampin' Challenge so do pop back to see how I finished that one. 

I'm entering this into the NBUS challenge as this is the first outing for the stamp/stencil die and also the Layering Cherry Blossoms die.    And also into the Christmas in July challenge at Craft Rocket Challenges 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a stunning card Dawn, so dramatic with the dark background and the fabulous die cut 'stamp' you have used - I am so tempted to get that set...
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling postage stamp with the mahogany poinsettia, Dawn - love it!!

Chrissy said...

Love that stamp die Dawn and gorgeous Christmas card..

Luv CHRISSYxx