Saturday 22 July 2023

Christmas in July at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

 Hi.   It's time for me to share my Christmas in July card for Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog.   Yes, the challenge for the next fortnight is "Christmas in July"

Here is another card using my new Waffleflower Postage Collage die and stencil set.   This is one i inspired by a design by Vicki  Papaioannou 


The leafy background was made by using a chipboard panel of leaves through my Sizzix Platinum 6 with an embossing tan mat.  I used some green ink to rub over the raised leaves.   I added distress ink - Walnut Stain around the edges of my card stock and the panels as well as my sentiment (from a Rosie's Studio stamp set) that was matted on to some of the same embossed background that had some white ink rubbed over it.  Finished with some iridescent confetti from Nuvo.   

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with your Christmas in July projects. 





3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another darling postage stamp, Dawn, and I just love the embossed background for it!!

creationsnz said...

So nice to see a Christmas card that looks summery! Nice combinations and texture. CarolG

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful textural card Dawn - love your colours and the use of the postage stamp dies and image
Blessings
Maxine