Sunday 23 July 2023

Simply Wild About You!


 I've seen a few samples for this challenge and as I was thinking about making a card for my grandson - I thought this sketch would be perfect for what I had in mind. 


I flipped the sentiment to the other side, but other than that followed the sketch.  I used a new to me stamp set called "Simply wild about you" from Crafter's Companion.   So simple to do as not much colouring required.  I did add a bit of shading along the neck after taking the photo.  The background papers are a digital download I had on my computer.  (silly me forgot to identify where I got it when I saved it!)  Just love how it turned out though and I'm sure Archie will love it too. 

I'm also entering it into Darnell's NBUS challenge.   - First time using the stamps.  





6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a fabulous card for Archie - well done Dawn, that is stunning
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

How adorable, Dawn - love your take on the sketch! Archie will love this too!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous and fun Dawn..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nikki Spencer said...

Super cute Dawn! Love the monochrome palette. Thanks for joining in at Just Add Ink.

Lou said...

Such a fun way to use our sketch Dawn. Your grandson will love this! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Add Ink.

KimB said...

Honestly, that zebra looks like its smiling Dawn! So fun! And I love those little hints of colour. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim