Friday 25 August 2023

Christmas Bird House Pop Up project.

 It's time for me to share a card for the Die Cut Divas August challenge - Pop Up Creations...

We are sponsored this month by Poppystamps


I was lucky that my team mate, Arlene, sent me some Poppystamps Bird House dies cuts so I was able to make this delightful easel card.  Arlene had coloured the sweet cardinal bird. 


Here it is opened up.   I used some Spellbinder's foiled sentiments for the front and for the easel stopper and finished with a stamped sentiment from Kaisercraft. 

And here it is closed for sending.   Isn't that Cardinal just gorgeous.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas with you Pop up creations/projects,

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Dawn, and how wonderful to have the die cuts sent to you to create with.
Blessings
Maxine

Lin said...

You say "birdhouse" and I'm all over it! Love your rustic plank siding!

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Birdhouse card Dawn, love it..

Luv CHRISSYxx

creationsnz said...

Aw this is so pretty. Love the colours and all the trimmings. ANd it's an easel card as well, clever girl! CarolG

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Love all the sparkle on your sweet birdie and bird house, Dawn!!