Saturday 19 August 2023

Weddings/Anniversaries at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog... and our theme is Weddings / Anniversaries.  


I chose to use the Anniversaries theme. 

I started by stamping the gorgeous Protea stamp from Rosie's Studio - Natures Gift.  I used my Spectrum Noir Tri-blends.  Added some soft blue blending around it.   The sentiment is from a New Zealand company called Montarga Stamps.  I picked this one up at the Craft Fair last month.  

I've scheduled this post as I will be most likely sitting in the airport in Perth, Australia, waiting for my flight home after spending 3 weeks with my daughter, her hubby and my grandsons.  



3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Safe travels Dawn - and I hope you have many precious memories of your time with family.
Loving this card, it's gorgeous - a wonderful image, and a great sentiment - I may have to go and have a look at it :)
Blessings
Maxine

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn, I had a garden full of Protea's once upon a time,and love the sentiment stamp..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such beautiful coloring on that protea spray, Dawn - love it!! Thanks for the inspiration to join in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge!!