Monday 25 September 2023

Snowflake Christmas card

 Hi there,  Time for a share at Die Cut Divas


 This month's theme is "Anything Goes".  

The Prize: $25 gift card  

Thank you to Elizabeth Craft Designs 
for your sponsorship and support.

I was lucky that my team mate Arlene gifted me some ECD dies and one of them was a set of amazing BIG snowflake dies.    I used one of the smaller ones to make this card 


 The snowflake was die cut from Altenew Dazzling Diamond Glitter cardstock and cut in half and but behind the Waffle Flower sentiment cut with a Gina K Master Layouts banner.  The background panel was cut with a square die from the same Master Layouts set and run through my machine with a freebie embossing folder from a few years ago.  Lots of Pinkfresh Metallic pearls were added to give that extra bling.  

Daylight Savings time started yesterday... darker mornings but lovely long evenings.   Spring is throwing us all sorts of weather... Hot and sunny one day, cold and wet the next!  Here's hoping for a better summer than last year.  

4 comments:

Arlene said...

WOW, A perfect card! I love the background, the design, everything.

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a beautiful card Dawn - love white cards, and you have nailed this one. The sparkle on that centre snowflake is gorgeous.
I am trying to be positive about the ongoing rain and say that it will raise the water table, so that hopefully when the summer really 'hits' we won't need very tight water restrictions, as we have had in the past...
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Such a gorgeous card Dawn, I love the large glittery snowflake.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous shimmery snowflake atop the embossed panel, Dawn! That's the snowflake I call "Spooky" - just reminds me of Halloween (I have this set too - love it). Love the silver dots too!!