Saturday 16 September 2023

Time for a tag at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

 Time for another challenge at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.   Our challenge is Tags...


I've been on roll with my Penny Black Snowy stamp.  And had one left from my watercolouring the other week.  So I decided to use it to make my tag for the challenge.  

The Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder makes the perfect pairing for this stamp.  I had Snowy coloured with Altenew watercolour paint.  Before doing the embossing, I stamped the sentiment onto the tag.  The tag was die cut from a Catherine Pooler set.  The background was lightly smeared with Nuvo Glimmer paste and once Snowy was added, a few Nuvo iridescent flat sequins.  

I am entering this one into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge - for September. 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge



5 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling Snowy tag, Dawn! Love the background texture & the gold ribbon with twine accent. Your coloring on Snowy is amazing!!

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful result Dawn, love the way that you have used snowy on the tag
Blessings
Maxine

Sue from Oregon said...

I always love a great Snowy creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

CinnamonSally said...

Such a cute tag Dawn, always loved that snowman image.

Helen said...

So cute - I love Snowy!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x