Thursday 15 February 2024

Mixed media textured card

 Our local swap group has a fun challenge this month. Touchy-Feely - include at least three different textures/surfaces on your card.  

I sent to Maxine and she let me know it had arrived. 

So my textures - Simon Hurley's Lunar paste (Minty Fresh) through a stencil, some netting, a die cut and embossed heart with some gold paste on it and .  The bow is some glitter card - that was sent to me by a friend,  Lastly I added a hand made 3D flower with a touch of glitter paste on it.  Even the sentiment has some texture being embossed with gold powder and two layers thick.  

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Dawn, I love all that fabulous texture and gorgeous colours..

luv CHRISSYxx

Greta said...

Just look at that texture--so pretty! I've gotta make time and use my Lunar Pastes!