Monday 12 February 2024

Craft Roulette Episode 201

 I missed a few episodes of Craft Roulette - but finally got to make a card from the latest episode...


Great parameters this week.   

I made my bokeh background with my quiet colours - soft blues and pinks which made a little purple in places. I blended with the inks on my brushes.  I then used a dotty stencil from Faith Pocock Studios and some Hero Arts Unicorn White ink with a finger dauber.  I added some Memento Gray Flannel ink stamped with a Just Your Next Stamps Mini Star Splatters in two corners.   I made my easel base and added a "sweet" cup cake topper.   The stamp is from Hero Arts Fabulous Birthday - one of my first Hero Arts stamps.  I die cut it and it's mat with some circle dies from Gina K Master Layouts 3 & 7. The birthday sentiment is from a Paper Roses die set and cut with blue card and vellum for the shadow.  Finished with some iridescent gems from Pink Fresh Studio.  

This is my 7th submission.   

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Very soft and pretty Dawn the background is beautiful, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous background, Dawn - absolutely love it!! So fun with the star sprinkle stamping and the layered sentiment!!

Greta said...

Love the soft colors--beautiful!