Sunday 24 March 2024

Craft Roulette #207

 Had some fun in the craft room again today... watched yesterday's episode of Craft Roulette - 

Some fun parameters.  Took a while to come up with an idea.  I knew I had a cake stamp set from Catherine Pooler/Sugar Pea Designs from a few years ago.  Pulled it out and went through my patterned paper pads to find something I could use for Ice Cream Store colours.  


I found this pretty pink striped paper from a Forever Friends paper pack.  It reminded me of an Ice Cream store canopy.  I used ice cream colours of Strawberry, Mint, Chocolate and Orange Sherbet for the rest of the card.  My tasty element - birthday cake.  And the random element is the steamer banners along the top of my card.   The cake, flowers, banners and sentiment are all from the Catherine Pooler stamp and die set- from the Young At Heart Stamp of Approval collection.  

This was my 10th submission.  

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Fun cake with the striped paper and twirly banners, Dawn - love the sentiment too!!

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card Dawn, love the cake..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aviator said...

Thanks for the sincerity and passion evident in your writing. Find everything you need to know about Aviator on our blog.