Saturday 16 March 2024

Easter cards for the Grandies

 It's time for me to share my sample for Sweet Stampin' Challenge.... Our theme is Easter.

I have two similar cards to share.... I made the same design in different colours.... blue for Archie & Finn and red for Grace & Florence.  


The main image is a Penny Black cling stamp called Hello Dear.  I stamped in onto some Fabriano Mixed Media paper and then painted with Distress inks.   I used a lot of different colours - and used a Catherine Pooler green ink for the grass.  The sentiment for the boy's card was from a very old Hero Arts 2" x 3" set and the girl's card is from a Verve stamp set.   

I'm entering this into the Penny Black Saturday Challenge

 

4 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet mice & I love how you colored them, Dawn - the grands will appreciate these!!

Greta said...

Love your coloring, Dawn! These are adorable!

Sue from Oregon said...

Fun to see how you colored your images differently! Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC! 💕Sue Kment

Helen said...

These are adorable!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x