Sunday 21 April 2024

A Blue Kitty...

 My local swap group had a fun challenge this month... sketch with the image to be an animal and should be coloured in colours they normally are not!


I followed the sketch closely and used a Blue Kitty 

I used a pink panel from my stash - think it's the "mop up" of some pink ink.  I die cut it with a Gina K Master Layout dies.  I die cut a white circle and embossed it with a folder called Kitchen Weave from Cuttlebug.  Used two Spellbinders petite circles to cut the frame.  My blue kitty is a a Tim Holtz stamp, as is the matching sentiment.  The cat is from Crazy Cats and the sentiment from Snarky Cats.  Added some blue glitter to the die cut heart for some sparkle. 

It is always fun to see what everyone comes up with each month.  






1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling blue kitty, Dawn, and I love your take on the sketch! Love the texture behind kitty too!!