Monday 22 April 2024

Craft Roulette #211

I've missed a few weeks entering into the Craft Roulette.  Sunday,  I watched the replay of Episode 211.  An interesting set of parameters -


 

I went CAS with this card.  The greeting is Good Tidings for the recipient - summery sunshine, blue skies and green grass colours, the bike is mechanical and the little bow ties the bouquet of summer flowers together.   The bike is a Kaisercraft stamp and die set called Smile.  I found the little flowers in my stash - think they are from a Spellbinders set.  The sentiment is a Wordie pre printed sentiment. 

The bike stamp and die is being used for the first time, so I'm entering my card into Darnell's NBUS challenge. 

4 comments:

Darnell said...

This is a poster card for everything springtime, Dawn! And I love that perfect sediment for your design! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Dawn - love the cheerful, summery vibe.
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Sweet bike with the flower basket, Dawn - just love how you implemented those tricky parameters!!

Greta said...

Pretty card!