Saturday 13 April 2024

Happy Earth Day - 22 April

 Hi there... It's time for my Sweet Stampin' challenge card.   I'm away from home so have scheduled this one.  As you read this, I'll heading back to Perth from our trip to Shark Bay - 8 hours or so north of Perth.  We were camping with the family... I should say that they are camping and we are sharing an AirBnB with the other parents... 

Anyway our challenge this fortnight is Earth Day/something recycled.  I manage to get both parts...

The strip of pattern down the left hand side is from a Tissue Box...I added some strips of dark green card down each side of it.   I found the Earth Day Logo on their internet page (here) and printed it out.  I used some dies from a Pinkfresh Studio mini slimline die.  Added some die cut Curvy leaves from Pinkfresh Studio.  Finished with three different colours of Altenew Enamel dots. 

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Dawn! Jo x

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Such a sweet little image and I love the sprig & upcycled tissue box, Dawn - gorgeous card!! Hope you had a great trip too!!

Greta said...

Trying to do some catching up. Pretty card and great use of the tissue box!