Sunday 31 March 2024

Hello Sunshine - with Lawn Fawn

Here it is the last day of March... where has the time gone. And Happy Easter to you all...  I'm getting ready to head off for just over two weeks in Perth with the family... travelling on the 4th April and getting back early on the 20th...

Any whoo... last day of the month means I share my Die Cut Divas card for a last inspiration.

We are delighted to have Lawn Fawn sponsor Die Cut Divas for the month of March with a $25 gift card.

The theme for this month is "Anything Goes"

I'm using the same stamp and die set I used for my previous Die Cut Divas... Magical Moments.   One of the stamps is "Hello Sunshine" so decided to use some of the left over PP from the last card and other scraps from my growing pile... to make a Sunburst card....


I added tape to a piece of light weight card and after trimming my scraps into triangle shapes, added then to the card.  Once I trimmed the overhanging pieces I used a We Are Memory Keepers 3D folder for a subtle texture.  I added the die cut circle with the sentiment stamped in Versafine Onyx Black ink- using some 3D tape for dimension.   A few Nuvo confetti - Iridescent Circles finished off the card.

Still a little while to entry our challenge at Die Cut Divas 

Dawn & The Divas

6 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your patterned rays with texture, Dawn - fun sentiment circle too!!

Arlene said...

I love all the patterned paper you used and I never would have thought of the embossing - fantastic look to what would have been a great card. That "Hello Sunshine" button really shouts a sunny hello.

Greta said...

Have a great time, Dawn! Love your sunburst card with the pretty papers! Dry embossing really steps it up!

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Dawn - love your sunburst!
I do hope you have a wonderful time in Perth!
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Dawn, love the texture and cool use of patterned papers! Lovely design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

creationsnz said...

I like this version of sunshine Dawn, and that subtle embossing works so well. A great way to use scraps/snippets as well. CarolG
You might like to post on Pixie's Snippets Playground?