Monday 17 June 2024

Gifts at Christmas Kickstart

 This month's challenge at Christmas Kickstart is "It's A Gift" 


I has some play time on Sunday afternoon and got three cards made for Christmas 

This one is a mini slimline card.  I used some PP from Uniti - Christmas pack.  I used  Pinkfresh Studio Mini Slimline Bundle to cut the PP and some pale green card.  The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft set - Christmas Quotes.  Added lots of Sparkle shimmer pen on the card, snow, tree etc.   Hard to see in the photo but lovely and shimmery IRL.

Next I used the same PP - up the top of the page.  I used a sketch from Jess Craft - from the Stress Free cardmaking Summit)  The floral and red dot papers are both from a Carta Bella pack - Letters to Santa.


For this one, I used a sticker from Journalsay.   I added it to some white card and fussy cut it before adding to a red card that was embossed with a Holly folder.  The sentiment was a free print out from Craft Al last Christmas.  

My Christmas card stash is growing slowly and good to have three more added. 

Hope you managed to get some crafting done over the weekend.  
  

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A fabulous trio of cards Dawn - I got a sympathy card made yesterday, and it took me all day today (well the majority of the day) to make a spinner card...
Blessings
Maxine

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling trio of Christmas cards featuring gifts, Dawn! That snowman driving the convertible is especially sweet!!

Dotty Jo said...

You really are on a roll, Dawn! What a fabulous trio of loveliness, and all bang on theme for our current Christmas Kickstart Challenge. Thanks for joining Denise and me, Jo x

Greta said...

The first 2 are so cute and love the last one which is beautiful!