Sunday 30 June 2024

Little Ellie - Die Cut Divas

 Last day of the month and time for our final post with Elizabeth Craft Designs as our sponsor at Die Cut Divas. 


Our theme has been - Use your favourite dies....

Today I am share a cute as little Ellie die from ECD.

I used Gina K Master Layouts to cut my patterned paper and it's matching layer.  And I love my doily dies... this one is from My Favorite Things - Dainty Duo Doilies.  The ECD Elephant die is adorable.  I did have to google the video from ECD to see how to put it together.  In the end it was super easy.    The sentiment is from ECD- Happy Birthday collection.  Stamped in black ink and clear embossed 

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So adorable, Dawn - love the sweet ellie atop the doily with that pretty striped paper behind!!

Greta said...

Super cute and love the doily behind the elephant!