Saturday 29 June 2024

Craft Roulette #221

 Today we had Florence's birthday party at noon... she turns 1 on Monday 1 July.   She is growing so quickly and is now walking.   Here is the family 

When we came home I watched some of the replay of Craft Roulette for the day.  The guest this week is Sara Lihz Staroska and there were some fun parameters...

Dolly had me thinking for a bit... then I remembered I had a stamp with a Holly Hobbie doll (a doll from the 1970's).  It was a freebie from Cardmaking and Papercrafting magazine.  Then found some PP that reminded me of sprinkles of iced donuts.   Of course I like making A2 cards.  A pocket was easy, just added one to Holly's apron.  


My sentiment is from a company called Montarga - a New Zealand company.    I really was pleased with this one and to get it done the same day as the episode was aired was awesome.  


1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Dawn this is such a pretty card - well done on getting the card made so beautifully on the challenge day :)
Blessings
Maxine