Saturday 1 June 2024

Woodblock Wednesday - May 2024

 I got this quick card done yesterday but only got around to editing it today.   It's the time of the month for Amy's Woodblock Wednesday Challenge (see here) here)

I had a Hero Arts woodblock stamp sitting on my desk waiting to use with the challenge and noticed my bloggy friend LinLin had used it on her card for the challenge.  Great minds think alike!   

I used some Versamark and Rose Gold embossing powder to make my focal background, A little ink blending and some gold splatters and this quick card was done.  The colouring was done with two Prismacolor pencils.   Hard to get a good photo because of the shiny embossing.  

It's a long weekend here in New Zealand and we are enjoying some time visiting our friends in Mangawhai for the first time in ages.   I've brought my gel press and some Oxide inks and watercolour powders to make some background.  Inky fingers today!

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Another fave HA woodblock & you've showcased it well, Dawn!!

~amy~ said...

Love this in Rose Gold! Absolutely gorgeous!
Thanks for playing along with Woodblock Wednesday!

Greta said...

That was always such a popular stamp and stands the test of time! Love your card, Dawn! Hope you enjoyed your long weekend!