Wednesday 3 July 2024

Sketch Saturday #754

 I was inspired by Tristan with her designer card for the Saturday Sketch Challenge


It's a pick from the Archives.  I chose to used Sketch 595 from 2020




I made this Christmas card using patterned paper from my stash.  The pack has lost its label so not sure who made it.   Took some of the toppers included in the pack for the large panel.  The background is one piece - the panel is from the backside of the two sided paper.  I also used a bit of the panel for the sentiment panel.  The sentiment is from Waffle Flower - Star Snowflake stamp set.  Added a little burlap bow. 

And as I had my Christmas patterned papers out I whipped up another CAS quick card.


I trimmed the panel and added to some purple card.  I used a circle die to cut out the sentiment from some of the papers.  

So now my Christmas card supply is growing. 

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Great sketch & I love your take, Dawn! Love the second card with just the tree tops showing too!!