Wednesday 11 September 2024

Flying Finch Fun Fold

 This month it was my turn to chose the challenge/theme for our local swap group.   My choice was a Fun Fold Card - either the Flying Seagull fold or the Flying Finch Card with an option of using a bird on your front panel. 

I chose to do make a Flying Finch Fold card - 

I found some lovely pink papers that I used for the sides of my card.  My front panel used a mixture of PET tapes from Journalsay.  They layer beautifully.  And I used two gorgeous Humming birds to add my bird option.  I used a little sentiment from Couture Creations which I clear embossed over black ink. 

Here's a view looking down on the card to get the idea of the fold. 

I had fun doing this one.  I also did a Flying Seagull card that I sent to another friend,.. but she hasn't received it yet.  So I'll keep that for another day.  

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What an amazing fun fold, Dawn - love the papers you chose! I googled and found the tutorial - gonna try this one today!!

Greta said...

Amazing design and what a gorgeous card!