Sunday 15 September 2024

Flying Seagull card... a fun fold card.

 I'm sharing a card that I made and sent to my friend Suna.   As part of our little NZ swap group, I had sent her a card last month that took such a long time, I had decided to sent her another card... using this month's theme.  I had chosen the challenge - either a Flying Seagull fold or a Flying Finch fold... I made a Flying Finch fold card for Suze and today Suna told me that she got this card late last week. 





I used some of the PET stickers from Journalsay for this one.   I used a stamped and die sentiment from Couture Creations.  I used some papers from a Franceville paper pack to add the panels.   

On Saturday we had the pleasure of babysitting for Grace and Florence from 10.30 to 4.30... Such a busy day.  The girls spent time playing outside, following Peter around checking the garden and had an "adventure" in the jungle.   That being a corner of our section that goes uphill and is full of plants. 




Florence had her day sleep for nearly three hours which gave Grace and I time to play in the craft room.  She found my Journalsay PET tapes and stickers and decided to make some mini cards... seeing how many stickers she could put on them!   

Today I got some time to have a quick play -  I had some bits and bobs on my table and I put them together to make a quick card - will share later in the week, and made a start on my card for the Craft Roulette #232  - just need to add my panel to a card base and take a photo.   That's tomorrow after work job.  

Thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Gorgeous papers on that flying seagull card, Dawn - love it!! Oh and lucky you to have little adventurers over, so precious!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card you made for Suna - love the PET sticker you used for the feature panel
Looks as though you were both kept busy with the girls :)
Blessings
Maxine