Saturday 26 October 2024

Halloween colours - Purple at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.   Our theme is Halloween or Halloween colours.   I don't do Halloween, so thought I'd use Purple on a card. 

I did a birthday card - the design was inspired by Justine Hovey from her recent class.  Her's was a Christmas design, but I liked the design she used.


 Justine die cut the corner of her card and used Poinsettias down the card.   I used a Tim Holtz die to cut into the corner.  Added some purple card behind the die cut.  I made some little roses using Heartfelt Creations - Small Wild Rose die and the matching mold to add the texture.  I used three colours of Francheville purple cardstock to die cut the different layers. I layered them all in different combinations.  Add a silver gem to the centre of each one.   Cut some green card stock with a Poppy Stamps - Orchard leaves and added behind the flowers.   Finished with a foiled sentiment I had in my stash.  Think it came from a class I took last year.  

Do come and join us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge with you Halloween/Halloween colours projects.   

No comments: