Sunday 1 February 2015

It's all about WORDS

Over at Die Cut Divas February's challenge theme is up......  It's All about Words...

Our sponsor is Quietfire Designs... and the lovely Suzanne allowed the design team to spend some money and get ourselves some stamps or cut files....  When I went to chose my samples I couldn't stick to my allowance so ended up buying some more.  I simply fall in LOVE with the beautiful sentiment stamps...

So here's my first sample


I used QuietFire The Perfect Pair of Shoes stamp together with  a Tattered Lace Shoe die and some pretty PP from Couture Creations (Vintage Rose Collection)

And for another sample that's for my Chalk'n'Stock design team...


As usual, Bugaboo are the sponsor for Chalk'n'Stock.  I coloured the Bugaboo digi stamp with Copics and then used a chalk pastel to colour the background.  The quote is "Sometimes, said Pooh" from Quietfire Designs.  The frame is a Spellbinders die.  The background of the die cut is coloured with a pastel chalk in pale blue.  I'm adding this to the challenge over at Crafting When We Can ~ Favourite Quote or Saying

I've had so much fun using the fabulous quotes from Quietfire Designs.  

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely cards Dawn, but I must day the shoe one is my favourite - it's a stunner!
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Love both your cards, Dawn! The first one is so classy & what a great sentiment on the second one!

Barb Ghig said...

Two amazing cards, Dawn! Your shoe is so elegant with these pretty papers and I really love the sentiment on your 2nd card! Beautiful Copic coloring, too!

Pajalu said...

These two cards are just gorgeous Dawn. They look amazing.

Monika Reeck said...

Dawn
two different but so beautiful card
I ADORE THAT SHOE DIES soo soo in love so so romantic and I love that sentiment too..perfect for that shoe..but walking for thousand KM it will hurting our feet LOL
the second card so cute I love that lion and his little child..too cute and so sweet sentiment...
See JUST US GIRL challenge they have ONLY sentiment as the focal point you can join with your sentiments Dawn...