Friday 10 April 2015

Birds and Butterflies


I have a project over at Die Cut Divas today.  Birds and Butterflies...


I used a template I found in a magazine.  My base and part of my butterflies is Kaisercraft PP.  The vellum butterflies are the Hero Arts stamp and die set, embossed in white EP.   Used a Flourish die for my leaves.  I did have some issues with my bird... the template one was way too big for the birdcage so had to do some improvising.  I punched a Stamping Up bird, trace around it onto some plain paper, photo copy on enlarge and then used to cut out my card.  I used an embossing folder to emboss the wings.


Had fun trying something a little different.

Thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful 3-D project Dawn - love your bird, despite the challenges it provided you!
Blessings
Maxine

Cindy C. said...

Wow wonderful project Dawn!!

Greta said...

Wowzer--what an amazing & wonderful project, Dawn!

Cecilia Hsieh said...

Awesome project Dawn!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Dawn, this is gorgeous hunny. Love all the pretty elements in this fab creation. Hugs, Wends x

Arlene said...

You have a delightful birdcage and great butterflies fluttering around.

Monika Reeck said...

tooo beautiful Dawn
love everything on this
looks like it is really a real birdcage and so luxurious
love this

Chrissy said...

Stunning Dawn...just gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx