I have a project over at Die Cut Divas today. Birds and Butterflies...
I used a template I found in a magazine. My base and part of my butterflies is Kaisercraft PP. The vellum butterflies are the Hero Arts stamp and die set, embossed in white EP. Used a Flourish die for my leaves. I did have some issues with my bird... the template one was way too big for the birdcage so had to do some improvising. I punched a Stamping Up bird, trace around it onto some plain paper, photo copy on enlarge and then used to cut out my card. I used an embossing folder to emboss the wings.
Had fun trying something a little different.
Thanks for stopping by.