Tuesday 20 July 2010

Bright and Bold

Over the weekend I did some more buying... ( note to self: stop spending money!!!)  but couldn't help myself.  I saw these awesome stamps by a company called Heartfelt Creations.  The stamps fit into nestibilities.  I bought this set

and the matching Blossoms 2 nestibility.  I also got a new punch by Martha Stewart.  Together I came up with this card
The flower looks a bit orangey in this photo but is Fired Brick distress ink.  The daisy punched card is a red as well.  The leaves are from some die cuts that Betty sent me. The sentiment is Hero Arts.

Was rather pleased today to find out my Summer card, made for Barb, was on Cards blog today.  Amongst some very talented card makers. 

Well I'm off to bed shortly as it was another long day having to travel for work.  Again tomorrow and then on Friday. 

Take care and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Lin said...

So striking, Dawn! These colors are gorgeous! Isn't it fun to play with new stuff? :)

Barb said...

Congrats on being featured on the Cards Blog, Dawn! Love that I own it too! I adore your card today! Such gorgeous colors!

Vanessa said...

So pretty, Dawn! Congrats on being featured on the CARDS blog!

stampingandstitching said...

Congratulations Dawn on being featured on the CARDS blog - gorgeous card! This card is beautiful. I love the bold colours and the layered flower is gorgeous!

Tomo H. said...

Wow, this card is striking!!
Oh, I just got the fabulous news by the comments which other ladies left you.
Congrats Dawn on being featured on the CARDS blog! Well deservrd!

Monika Reeck said...

Lovely Images and love the color combo...wonderful card Dawn...

Anita Rex said...

What a cool stamp set, I wouldn't be able to resist it! So cool! And what a gorgeous card! Was so happy when I saw your card on the cards blog! Whooo hoo!

Suzanne C said...

Lovely card! The red is wonderful. Saw your card there too! Whoo Hoo! Congrats!