I started by using some Walnut Stain distress ink on the stamp and some Spiced Marmalade ~ my first image missed a bit in the middle so I had to do some rescue work. Here's what happened.
I cut out part of the stamp to use as a focal point. I had the background piece of card in my pile of pre-made backgrounds. It was made using a technique that Joy showed here quite some time ago. I sponged some Antique Linen distress ink over it to tie into the colours I was using and added some distressing with my fingernail. This card is for a request from a friend for a 65th card. So added the 65 cut with a Cuttlebug alpha die set.
For my second card, I got the panel stamped fully.
I added some Liquid Pearls for the centre and added some organza ribbon. Used the orange ink to distress round the edge. A simple but effective card.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting.