I sized the image quite small and printed it out. I borrowed an oval die by Nellie ( here) from Betty and cut it out. I used a combination of Copics and Tombow markers to colour the image in. The background is the second one I did ( the first was the one that got smudged). I used my new Colourbox white ink. Works really well but takes an age to dry. I used two Hero Arts stamps to make the background... Flourish background and Old French Writing. I used a spellbinders die to make the tag. Sentiment from Stampendous
My second girl card uses a Magnolia Tilda stamp.
I started with some PP and then used another Nellie die (here) I used two of the die's together to make the frame. I stamped Tilda and coloured with Copics and paper pieced the dress. I am not good at colouring dresses with suitable shading...so paper piecing is good. I added some lace and the felt flower. Not at all sure I like this card... I think the background is too busy.
I've got my pre-op assessment tomorrow... blood tests, paper work etc. Plus the time to ask any questions I have... just a few.... Getting a bit nervous.
That's me for tonight...