Tuesday 1 October 2013

A BIG Thanks to Dreamweavers....

Dreamweaver Stencils 

Die Cut Divas was very lucky to have Dreamweaver Stencils as our sponsor for September and to say THANK YOU to Lynell and Dreamweavers we all made card of thanks.

For my card I chose to use the Damask Background again ~ this time with gold embossing.

Thank you Dreamweavers

I pressed the Versamark ink onto the stencil and then removed it and sprinkled with the gold EP.   I gold embossed the sentiment from Simon Says Stamp onto red card and trimmed it to fit onto the matching die cut from gold card.   I edged the panel with a gold pen and mounted onto cream card.  The finishing touch was a gold butterfly.  I have added this to the All that Glitters is Gold challenge at Moxie Fab World. 

Thanks a heap Dreamweavers.  You have been very generous to Die Cut Divas.  Hope over to the blog to see what Paula, Arlene and Hannah have created.  And a HUGE thank you to all our entrants this month... all 66 entries.  

And pop over to the blog today (1 October USA time) and see what Hannah has challenged you with for our October challenge.  I'm sure you will have fun creating. 


3 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Oh, my, Dawn. So trendy this is with the elegance and great gold! Fit for the Queen! Love this technique - gotta try it. Thanks for sharing.

Monika Reeck said...

love that gold on the pink it looks elegance agree with Maureen...you always try new technique..I wish I could have so much time like you...great work Dawn...hugs

kiwimeskreations said...

Nice one Dawn, and a great way to use the stencil.
Blessings
Maxine