Friday 3 January 2014

Make it Glitter...

The latest challenge at Die Cut Divas is underway and Arlene has chosen the theme "Make it Glitter"   Our sponsor this month is none other than Hero Arts and they have an awesome prize package for the winner this month.

Here is the card I made using some awesome glitter paper from Die Cuts with a View that my friend, Suna, gave me for Christmas.

IMG_7677

I stamped the Hero Art rose with Stazon ink onto the 4 different glitter papers and cut each one out for and pieced back together.  I die cut the Spellbinders die and sponged it before removing the die.  I then stamped the three sentiments from Hero Arts.  

Pop over to the blog and have look, Arlene has been very generous in her definition of what consists of glitter.  


4 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love your glittery flowers Dawn, I must drag out my glitter paper and play along!

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous my friend - what a great way to use the glitter paper.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a pretty card, Dawn! I love the sparkle on your roses and the colors are just beautiful!

Greta said...

Glitter paper is so much fun & I love your flowers!