Monday 19 May 2014

Happiness is where we find it...

but rarely where we seek it.  I really love this sentiment.  And it's a stamp from Couture Creations.

Today I have a card to share that I made for Die Cut Divas.   I used a digi stamp from our sponsor ~ A Day for Daises.



I combined it with my Couture Creations stamp.  Colouring was done with Copics and as our challenge is this month is to use at least one embellishment, I added some gems.  My base card is embossed.  

Do come and join us at Die Cut Divas.  Still plenty of time. 

7 comments:

Betty said...

your card is so pretty and i, too, love that sentiment

alexandra s.m. said...

Love how modern and hip your coloring looks!
Great card Dawn ;)

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a beautiful way to frame out this lovely sentiment, Dawn! I love how you colored your flowers, too...so pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful sentiment and beautifully presented - love the frame and your colouring, Dawn.
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

Beautiful card and I love the sentiment.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
luv
Debby

Greta said...

Oh how pretty these flowers are, Dawn, & what a great quote!