Tuesday 14 April 2015

Coming up Roses



Today I'm sharing another card I made for Die Cut Divas. 


I coloured this in a few weeks ago while I was away.  I white embossed the roses from Hero Arts and used aqua crayons to watercolour them.  I die cut the watercolour panel with a Lil'Inkers die and layered onto some PP.  I finished it with some sequins and a die cut sentiment from Winnie & Walter.

Entering into the Embossing Challenge at A Blog Named Hero 

Thanks for stopping by.. and do come join us at Die Cut Divas

13 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a lovely card, Jo x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab image.xxx

Cecilia Hsieh said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the colours of the flowers!

Betty said...

such a pretty card Dawn - love how you colored the roses!

Greta said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn!

Arlene said...

I love the coloring of the roses. WOW effect!

kiwimeskreations said...

This is fabulous Dawn - love your colours and the way you have matched the sequins to them.
Blessings
Maxine

Barb Ghig said...

Beautiful water coloring on your roses, Dawn! I love the sentiment and how you placed all those pretty sequins! A really stunning card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Dawn this is STUNNING! I love your beautiful card. The white embossing and your graded ink look amazing. I so have to sit and have a colouring lesson with you! Stunning, just stunning. Hugs, Wends x

debby4000 said...

Such a beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Monika Reeck said...

Love all in here
love the hello sentiment die cut and your coloring nowadays is FUNTASTIC Dawn you are a great student if I am the teacher you learn fast and this is stunning coloring love love this Dawn

Unknown said...

Gorgeous embossing with watercoloring. Thanks for joining us over at A Blog Named Hero!

Bhavana said...

beautiful card . Thanks for sharing your card at A blog named hero