Sunday 30 August 2015

Christmas ornaments

I have another share over at Die Cut Divas

Ours sponsor is Le Crystelle
lecrystelle   
I love the shaped step cards that they have available.  They are really high quality and guess what.... the are the same shape as some Spellbinders dies!
 
 
For this one I used some PP's to cut my Spellbinders ornaments.  For the front panel I used part of the PP with the sentiment already on it.    The stamping in the centre panel is a Kaisercraft stamp.  

One more Christmas card done,

6 comments:

Anita in France said...

So pretty and festive, Dawn ... the dimension is fabulous! Thanks so much for your visit ... and kind words! Anita :)

Anita in France said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Dawn - love the way you have accented the shapes with the die cuts.
Blessings
Maxine

alexandra s.m. said...

What a great idea!
I love your card and you are inspiring me so a big THANK you to YOU!!

Greta said...

Great use of the printed paper--love this card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Beautifully done Dawn
I am still in Croatia
not good internet connection sometimes..
hugs
Monika