Monday 14 March 2016

March Birthdays

There are a few birthday's in March that I've made cards for.

First up, my great-niece turns 10 on the 15th March. 


I used a cute little Tiddly Inks digi image.  I added a few extra hearts die cut with a Simon Says Stamps heart dies.   The sentiment is from Hero Arts.  

My second card is for a guy I work with.


My colleague is a fun guy and I'm sure he'll appreciate the idea behind this one.  I CASE'd a card from Linda Lucas (here)  Love the design and colours she used, so I've copied them.  I used my computer to type the sentiment.    Inside it says "Happy Birthday to you"

and number three is for a friend with a birthday later in the month. 


This is another one using Stamp of Approval dies and stamps and my handmade plaid.    

thanks for stopping by today. 

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What fabulous cards Dawn - love the image on the top one, and recognised your CASE of Linda's card - and that made me smile too! Your final one is gorgeous - I am so enjoying your 'home made' plaids
Blessings
Maxine

Greta said...

Wow, Dawn--I adore your homemade plaid! 3 wonderful cards--the one for your co-worker is so fun!

Monika Reeck said...

Ooh another lovely 3 cards Dawn the first oe cuuutee and lovely coloring her dress her shoe and the pot of flower
the second one makes me smile hehehe
last one woooww you are so patient to make plaid by your self
me not I bought the stripes stamp and made my plaid with it
two tumbs up for your plaid paper Dawn

creationsnz said...

I just love the upside down bird card Dawn, but the others are super too. I'm intrigued by your home made plaid and will have to dig deeper...