Thursday 11 January 2018

2018 First challenge at Southern Girls Challenge Blog

The first challenge for 2018 is underway at Southern Girls Challenge Blog.  Our sponsors this time around are

A Day For Daisies 
. 

Our theme is Stitching.... either real or faux

I got to work with Aloha Bloom from A Day for Daises


I paired the image with a sentiment from an older Hero Arts set.  I had printed the image onto some very light water colour paper and used my Spectrum Noir Aqua markers to colour it in.  Added some faux stitching lines around the edge.  

Do come and join us with your stitching projects 


5 comments:

Meetu Aggarwal said...

Stunning Card Dawn

Arlene said...

I love the image and sentiment. Fantastic card.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this image!!! I think your card is simply stunning Dawn. I love everything about it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Greta said...

So pretty, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

woow this lady is adorable Image Dawn
love the sentiment too
great coloring
hugs
Monika