Monday 1 October 2018

Alcoholic Gnomes....

I bet that got your attention....  No my cards done have drunken Gnomes... but Gnomes with a background of Alcohol inks....




This is one of my alcohol ink backgrounds from last weekend.  I trimmed it up into different sizes and added a little Gnome on each one.  Two of the sentiments came with the Gnomes stamp set and the last one from a Kaisercraft set.

I'm entering the challenge at Watercooler Wednesday - it's Heidi's Anything Goes "All about the Holidays"  with these... or at least one of them will go into the challenge....

I still got a pile of backgrounds to use so more of these Gnomes in different colours might just be on
the way to building up my Christmas cards supply.    Plus I got two new 6x6 paper packs today... so some serious Christmas card making in the next little while.

Thanks for stopping by today. 

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love those gnomes (drunk or sober) and your alcohol inked backgrounds, Jo x

Betty said...

those little gnomes are so cute and perfect with your AI backgrounds!

Heidi Weaver said...

What beautiful cards, Dawn! I love your alcohol panels. They make the perfect background for those adorable die-cut gnomes. Love the colours you've used and the various sentiments. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, these alcoholic gnomes! Love them!! Awesome alcohol ink backgrounds Dawn, so clever and so effective! Love those lil' tomte too. Must get mine out. I've never inked them up and I LOVE them! So must soon for some Xmas cards. Inspiring hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Created by Kath said...

The background paper you have created is beautiful! Cute cards! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Greta said...

Brilliant use of your wonderful AI panel for these cards, Dawn!

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving those AI panels Dawn - they are fabulous, and the wee gnomes really look good against them
Blessings
Maxine