Tuesday 2 October 2018

September's CCC Reveal

After missing August's CCC I joined the fun for September.   My card was sent to Hilary in the UK.  

 

 

As I was a little pushed for time, I chose to use the theme: Friendship


I stamped the flower wreath by Spectrum Noir and used Altenew paints to colour the flowers.  The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft set.  It seemed to fit perfectly in the circle of flowers.   I matted it with some lavender lacy patterned paper.    It made it's way to Hilary very quickly - less than a week. 

It's always fun to get a card from somewhere in the world... my card arrived from Linda in Michigan 

 

 I have signed up for October's CCC and am getting really to make my card to send away.  

Thanks for visiting me today. 

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love your pretty card Dawn.

Dotty Jo said...

What a simply glorious card, Dawn! Hugs, Jo x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow, that floral card is lush Dawn! I love the gorgeous combo of colours and the lacy paper trim. Such a pretty creation hun. I don't know what CCC is but it sounds lovely if you're sending and receiving gorgeous cards from around the globe! Such a fab idea! Hugs, Wends xoxo

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous wreath Dawn, and I love how it frames the sentiment.
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

You are such a whizz on floral cards Dawn! CarolG

Greta said...

What a neat wreath beautifully colored, Dawn!

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful flower wreath and the lacy paper makes a lovely mat, great card for the chain!