Friday 5 October 2018

September Sursee

Over at StampNation there is a swap called the Sursee Swap.   It is not your traditional swap... if  you join for the swap, you get to send an encouragement card to someone.... but not every month will you get one back..... Sursee mean a small, thoughtful gift, unexpected gift, just because.

September Sursee was to be inspired by Craft for a Cause-   September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness month and Erica put together this Teal Ovarian Cancer awareness board in honor of one of her dear survivor friends. 



My card went to Betty in the States.  I was inspired by the teal bicycle so here's what I did



Thanks Betty for taking a photo of this as I forgot!  The bike stamp was a freebie from a magazine.  The sentiment is from Kaisercraft.

It's a great and thoughtful idea and I love taking part.  

EDITED:  The day after I wrote this I got a gorgeous card in the post from Kathleen...


Very pretty and so unexpected.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Jo x

Unknown said...

Dawn,
Where did you get the stamp sentiment on the bicycle card? I love it and would like to get one.
Cheri

Greta said...

What a neat idea! Love your bicycle card & you did get a beauty!