Sunday 30 September 2018

Thanks to Kinda Cute

Over at Die Cut Divas, we are doing our final day with samples using our wonderful sponsor Kinda Cute by Patricia Alvarez.





For my final card I have used a cute as image called Ballerina


As our theme this month was Yellow, I coloured her in a yellow tutu.  I embossed the background with a folder that I got with a magazine.  I coloured the embossing with my pencils.   The sentiment is from a Kaisercraft set.

Do pop back to Die Cut Divas tomorrow to see what our new challenge will be....

And here's a photo of my caterpillar in his/her cocoon

5 comments:

Arlene said...

I have never actually seen a cocoon. Fun to see. AND I love your card.

Greta said...

Wow--how neat to watch the monarch going through the stages--something I've never seen! Your card is absolutely darling--love the wreath & the sweet little girl!

Karren said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn! Super-cute image and fabulous coloring.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Dawn - love the background you created with the embossed circle, and the wee ballerina is just so cute.
I can't get over how early your monarch is - I have yet to see a butterfly, never mind a caterpillar or chrysalis! My swan plant got burnt by the frost, so I will have to try and find another one.
Blessings
Maxine

creationsnz said...

Your little girl is gorgeous and I love how you set her on the wreath. CarolG