Monday 8 October 2018

WCMD - Day Masculine Makes.

Sunday I decided that as it was still WCMD on the other side of the world and hubby was watching car racing that I would spend some time playing.    I have twin great nephews turning 12 at the end of the month and my hubby has a birthday next week.

For the twins I really struggled with what to do.  I did some pinterest searching and decided to make some graphic looking cards.




I pulled out a couple of paper pads and got co-ordinating patterns to make the each card.  My sentiment is from Hero Arts.  I was happy with the results.

And for my hubby I CASE'd a card from a magazine using the stamps and papers from the kit that came with the magazine.


I was really pleased with the way it turned out.  I used Altenew Rose Gold embossing powder.

I enjoyed my weekend of crafting and hope you did as well.

5 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Your cards are perfect Dawn and I am sure the twins will love those graphic designs.

Betty said...

those graphic designs are wonderful,Dawn - and love the rose gold embossing for the motorcycle!

Arlene said...

Your play was wonderful. All the cards are terrific guy cards, but I do love the motorcycle, the in black and gold. WOW, quite stunning.

Greta said...

Wowzer--what amazing masculine cards, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the graphic looking card Dawn really manly colors
and the one with Motor yaay I love that Image
really manly
and I dont even have it :)
great post Dawn