Monday 10 December 2018

Peace Wreath

Several years ago I made a wreath card that I gave to my friend Yvonne...and in the weekend she asked me to make it again for a friend of hers that is very sick.  The card for Yvonne had the word "hope" and for her friend, she wants the word "peace" so a quick view through my Flickr cards, I found the original card and I copied it...



A very CAS card but just what was wanted.

I have entered this into the Craftyhazelnut's Challenge blog... Christmas with optional gems...which I have added to my wreath.  

thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beautiful card, Jo x

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful card Dawn - so glad you found the original to be able to use it as inspiration
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Such a beautiful card Dawn, so elegant!

Greta said...

I love wreaths & oh boy is this a beautiful one! Such a gorgeous card, Dawn!

Monika Reeck said...

Love the wreats too
adorable coloring Dawn
wonderfully done
hugs
Monika

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So beautiful Dawn! Love this hun. A really gorgeous card. The added dimension from the red pearls is fab too. Sounds like you got the brief just right. Hugs, Wends xoxo