Thursday 6 December 2018

WWC199 - Tristan's Feminine "Anything Goes" Challenge

Hi.  I am super excited to announce I am now one of the Watercooler Artist.  Thanks very much to Heidi for having me part of the team. 




For my first challenge I have made this beautiful floral card. 


I sponged my background using Oxide inks (Mowed Lawn and Broken China) and splashed some water droplets.  I used a Catherine Pooler Lattice die to cut the frame.   My flower is an older Hero Arts stamp called Antique Rose Stem.  I used Spectrum Noir alcohol pens to colour. I fussy cut the flower and added together with some die cut green leaves and some vellum die cut leaves coloured with Green Spectrum Noir pens.  I used a sentiment that came with a freebie with a magazine.  A little gem finished of my card.

Come join in the fun and make a holiday themed card. Check out the projects that the artists at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges have created then take the challenge and link your creation to the challenge post. We’d love to have you join us.  You have until Mondays at 5 p.m. Mountain Standard Time (Tuesdays at 1pm NZ time) to link up your project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.

6 comments:

Betty said...

so pretty, Dawn - love the silver "trellis" behind your lovely flowers!

Heidi Weaver said...

From the sponged Oxide Inks to the lattice and the gorgeous blossom, this is a beautiful card, Dawn. Great touch, adding that bling to the centre of the flower.

kiwimeskreations said...

This is a stunning card Dawn - love the drama of the deep red rose over the beautiful green background! Congratulations on being selected for the Watercooler DT!!
Blessings
Maxine

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, congratulations on your DT post!

Greta said...

Congrats, Dawn! Beautiful background & flower!

Monika Reeck said...

hohoho you are also on Watercooler challenge Congrats Dawn
so Beautiful Flower on your Card I love this

biig hugs
Monika