Thursday 29 November 2018

Christmas stockings

I'm enjoying entering the Watercooler Wednesday challenges and this week is "All About Holidays" hosted by Gail.  I made a cute Christmas card to enter this week.



I am loving using these 5 inch square cards.  I took a smaller square of card and put it diagonally into my embossing folder.  Was really pleased how it turned out.  I stamped and coloured my little stockings and used the ScanNCut to cut them out. I added some glitter to the tops.   I added some red bakers twine to hang them from and little bows.  Added a little sentiment and it's done.

I'm also entering into the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Lots of Dimension at Papercarft Challenges

I had a great weekend... on Sunday I joined 7 other ladies to attend a class run by Meetu from Krafter's Kart.  Denise hosted at her house about 25 mins from my place.  We had great fun making 4 cards - one of which was a window slider card.  I'll share more later.

Thanks for stopping by. 

10 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous card Dawn - love how you have embossed the background panel, and those wee stockings stand out beautifully on it.
Blessings
Maxine

Betty said...

love those cute little stockings, Dawn!

Heidi Weaver said...

I love your support of our challenge, Dawn. Great card. The 5x5 square is perfect. The embossed background really makes the bright die-cut stocking stand out. A great Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Karen Brown said...

I love those cute little stockings!

Created by Kath said...

Your embossed background makes a perfect backdrop for your images! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

CinnamonSally said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, love the line of stockings!

Greta said...

So, so cute, Dawn! I love the dry embossed background!

Stempelomi said...

fabulous! Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges and good luck.

creationsnz said...

Super Christmas card Dawn. I have those stamps and they are a lovely set.

Gail said...

Love the red & white colour scheme and the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.