Sunday 25 November 2018

Christmas Robin

It's my day to post over at the Die Cut Divas blog.  Our sponsor this month is

I got to use Winter Robin image to make my card today


I printed the image and used Prismacolor Pencils to colour it up.  I used a Spellbinders die to cut out the oval image.  While the die was in place and sponged a very pale blue ink around it.  I added some glue and glitter for the snow.    I had the background sitting in my box of bits and pieces - made last year with a Catherine Pooler stamp.  Added the big ribbon and it was all done.

Thanks for stopping by. 

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A really lovely traditional card Dawn - your colouring on the bird is amazing
Blessings
Maxine

Arlene said...

This is GORGEOUS! Absolutely beautiful coloring.

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I need this Image
so so beautiful the bird and the snow on the tree branch
great color combo Dawn..sweet card
hugs
Monika

Monika Reeck said...

Dawn would you mind to give me the link to this Image? I want to buy it for a DT card they need an Image with Bird :) SMILE....many thanks dear Dawn..big hugs

Greta said...

How beautiful, Dawn--love the ribbon embellishment & your pretty bird!