Friday 25 January 2019

World's Best Friend

It's my turn over at Die Cut Divas today

Our challenge theme is Anything New-new dies, stamps, techniques, paper, etc!

My new item is the dies I used... I got them just before Christmas and haven't used them yet.


My Bugaboo image is an older one but one I've always loved.  I used some Copic markers to colour.  I used a die cut to emboss the frame around it, and then added the gold and red die cuts for my label.

Do come and join us this month - Use anything NEW

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

No wonder you love that image, Dawn, it's adorable! Lovely card, Jo x

Arlene said...

So very cute!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh how sweet Dawn - love how you have 'framed' the image with embossing
Blessings
Maxine

Lucille K said...

Such a sweet image and card :)

Monika Reeck said...

sweett Image
love this too
and nice sentiment added Dawn
great coloring too
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Ahh--love the girl with her puppy dog!