Thursday 24 January 2019

Love is In the Air

See my Watercooler Wednesday challenge post HERE
**********************************************************************************
 New challenge up at Southern Girls Challenge today and our theme is "Love is in the Air"

Our sponsors are
      

 

I chose to use a cute image form Lia Stampz for my card. 


I printed the image onto some white card and used an embossing folder to frame these sweeties.  My sentiment was computer generated.

Do come and join us with your "Love" themed cards. 

I have scheduled my post today as I will be away,  on my West Coast Bike trail.  Not too sure how the body will be coping, but willl let you know once we are back

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Dawn - love the image, and how you have embossed around it.
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE your card design Dawn! The embossing of the hearts all in white, is so fab, and sets up your fab colouring perfectly. What a sweet pair they are! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Bellino said...

What a sweet card! Nice added detail with the embossed background!

Monika Reeck said...

Ohh she and he is so cuuutee
love your coloring cute image here
the embossing folder is perfecto
Adorable cute card
hugs
Monika

Greta said...

Really neat embossing folder & super cute image!